2. To provide quality infrastructure to facilitate equitable socio-economic development.
3. To protect natural resources of the Dzongkhag.
4. Preserve and promote religious and cultural heritages to strengthen national identity and community vitality.
Tender Documents 2016-2017
Standard Bidding Documents for Supply of Bedding Items, School Uniform, Sportswear, Dinning items, Washing Machine, Office Stationery, Stationery for Rural Schools, Teaching Aids and Sports Goods.pdf
Invitations for Bids (Catering)
Standard Bidding Documents for Catering
Re-Tender for Vehicle Hiring
Standard Bidding Documents for Re- Tendering of Vehicle Hiring
Work Award by DTC
Online Tender Documents
Bartsham Geog has a total area of 35.10 sq. km and is located in the North of Samkhar, West of Bidung and East of Yangneer Geogs and has border with Ramjar, Jamkhar and Yalang Geogs of Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag.
Bartsham Geog has 16 Major Villages called Chewog, which further sub divided into minor villages with minimum households of 1 to 2 and goes up to the maximum of 20 to 30 households.
- Area (Km2) - 35.1
- Name of the Gup: Sonam Dorji
- Contact Number: 17648101
- Name of the GAO: Post Vacant
- Contact Number: Nil
- No of villages-29
- Nos of HouseHolds-433
- Total Population: 3465
- Educational Institutes-CS/CPS-1 LSS-1
- Health Facilities- BHU-1 ORC-3
- Accessibility to Road-YES
- Accessibility to Electricity-YES
Physical and Financial progress of 11 Five Year Plan
|Kelzang Dawa,Gup||Gatu,Mangmi||Choten Dorji Gaydrung||Sonam,Nangkhar Tshogpa||Lhawang Gyeltshen,Trashang Tshogpa|
|Choki Wangmo, CCO||Ugyen Dendrup, MuktangkharTshogpa||Leki Khandu,Ranger||Karma Jamtsho,Forestry||Tshering Wangdi,Agri|
|Gyeltshen,Dzongthung Tshogpa||Tenzin Phuntsho,Kumung Tshogpa||Sangay Tobgay,Livestock|