2. To provide quality infrastructure to facilitate equitable socio-economic development.
3. To protect natural resources of the Dzongkhag.
4. Preserve and promote religious and cultural heritages to strengthen national identity and community vitality.
Tender Documents 2016-2017
Standard Bidding Documents for Supply of Bedding Items, School Uniform, Sportswear, Dinning items, Washing Machine, Office Stationery, Stationery for Rural Schools, Teaching Aids and Sports Goods.pdf
Invitations for Bids (Catering)
Standard Bidding Documents for Catering
Re-Tender for Vehicle Hiring
Standard Bidding Documents for Re- Tendering of Vehicle Hiring
Work Award by DTC
Online Tender Documents
The Sakteng gewog office was constructed in 2005,Sakteng gewog has 8 villages viz Jonkhar, Murbi, Thrakthrek, Tengma, Pusa, Borangtse, Borangmang and Sakteng. Jonkhar and Murbi villages are on the lower part of the geog where agriculture crops can be grown. The villages are located within the flat Sakteng valley.
The people of Sakteng are mostly dependent upon livestock and livestock products. Though some bitter buckwheat and vegetables are grown at Sakteng (4000m asl) no other cereal crops can be grown in such a high altitude. Maize, barley, potatoes and vegetables are grown in the lower areas of Jonkhar, Murbi and Thrakthrek villages.
The important livestock products are butter, cheese, zoedey or yitpa(fermented cheese), yak meat, wool, Yitpa or zoedey, a special Bhutanese delicacy is produced in this gewog. Most of these products are bartered for food grains especially maize. People of Sakteng and other parts go to Phongmey, Radhi and Bidung geog with their produces, travel around and exchange with rice, maize and textiles (the Bru or Drukhor system).
Sakteng geog is located to the eastern most part of Trashigang Dzongkhag. It has an area of 910.9 sq. km 2. Geog is bounded with Phongmey and Merak geog of Trashigang Dzongkhag and Arunachal Pradesh state of India.
- Area(Km2) : 910.9
- Name of the Gup:Tshewang Tshering
- Contact Number:17586173
- Name of the GAO:
- Contact Number:
- No of Villages:8
- Nos of HouseHolds:336
- Total Population:2251
- Educational Institutes : CS/CPS-2
- Health Facilities : BHU-1 ORC- 2
- Accessibility to Road : NO
- Accessibility to Electricity : NO Physical and Financial progress of 11 Five Year Plan
- Progress for the 2013-2014 FY
- Progress for the 2014-2015 FY
- Progress for the 2015-2016 FY
- Comulative Progress for three years(2013-2016 FY)
|Sangay Dorji,Gup||Lhendup,Mangmi||Leki Wangchuk, Tengmang-Pusa Tshogpa||Tashi, Sakteng Tshogpa||Dema Tshering,Borangmang-Borangtse Tshogpa|
|Thinley,GAO||Pema Rinzin,Park Ranger||Chorten Wangchuk,Agricultre||Tashi Norbu,Livestock||Chogyal Norbu,CC operator|
|Sonam Tshewang, Thrakthri Tshogpa||Sangay Tashi,Joenkhar Tshogpa||Gaydrung name,Gaydrung||Jigme Dorji,Principal Sakteng LSS||Nima Sangay Sherpa,HA Sakteng|
|Yeshi Dorji,principal Joenkhar PS||Sonam,HA Joenkhar|