The 6th Dzongkhag Tshogdue which commenced on 24th July 2014 concluded on 26th July 2014.
DT members, Dasho Dzongdag, Dasho Dzongrab, three Dasho Dungpas from the Dungkhag Administrations and Dasho SP from Royal Bhutan Police, other Regional heads, sector heads and the representatives from the relevant agencies participated in the Dzongkhag Tshogdue.
The following are the few important agendas of the Dzongkhag Tshogdue.
1. Gewog wise presentation on the progress report for the 2013-2014 FY.
2. Approved budget for the 2014-2015 FY for the gewog Administrations and Dzongkhag Administration.
3. Procurement procedures and issues faced by the gewog administration.
4. Functioning of the Community Centers in the Gewogs
5. Vacant HouseHolds and Census dropout cases in the gewogs
Towards the end of the meeting, Dasho SP from Royal Bhutan Police also presented the various crime cases handled by the RBP and also briefed the participants on chorten and Lhakhang vandalism and other crimes handled under the Dzongkhag Administration.
Dasho SP also mentioned the utmost importance on taking care of one’s documents like Citizenship Identity Card, Driving license etc that if otherwise might be misused by the miscreants.