2. To provide quality infrastructure to facilitate equitable socio-economic development.
3. To protect natural resources of the Dzongkhag.
4. Preserve and promote religious and cultural heritages to strengthen national identity and community vitality.
Tender Documents 2016-2017
Standard Bidding Documents for Supply of Bedding Items, School Uniform, Sportswear, Dinning items, Washing Machine, Office Stationery, Stationery for Rural Schools, Teaching Aids and Sports Goods.pdf
Invitations for Bids (Catering)
Standard Bidding Documents for Catering
Re-Tender for Vehicle Hiring
Standard Bidding Documents for Re- Tendering of Vehicle Hiring
Work Award by DTC
Online Tender Documents
The Trashigang Dzongkhag HR section is pleased to announce the 126 shortlisted candidates (63 girls & 63 boys) for the post of Warden and Matron for Trashigang and Trashiyagtse Dzongkhag. The shortlisted candidates are asked to report to Dzongkhag Administration for selection interview along with original documents as per the following details:
To view the details, Please see the announcement column at the right panel.
1.Venue: Dzongkhag Livestock Sector Office (Conference Hall)2. Date: 9 & 10 February, 2017
3. Reporting time: 9am
4. Selection interview for Warden will conduct on February 9, 2017
5. Selection interview for Matron will conduct on February 10, 2017
For any enquires please call or message to following call numbers: